Decided to hit it again this am., by myself. Went back to the same woods, cause the farmer is gonna put cattle in there by the weekend. Got there right after sunup. Hadn't been in the woods 5 mins., and saw one coming down a tree. 1 shot, red head, first of the day. grin Went on, and didn't see any more for almost 2 hrs. Saw one way off in a hickory, and eased over there. Stopped and saw one to the side going up another hickory. Popped him in the head and straight down he came. Looked over at another hickory, and saw one gnawing on a nut. Shot and missed, reloaded shot again. Straight down he came. Then I saw a third one. He eased out on a bare limb, and one shot, straight down he came! grin I'm thinkin' 4 shots, three straight down with my single shot H&R Sportster, not bad.....grin. Then I went looking for them. Found the first and third one I shot, no problem. The second one was a different matter. I looked for over a half hr., and couldn't find the lil booger. frown Any way, it was getting hot, and I had three to clean, so I called it a day. Couple pics.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by maddog; 08/17/17.