Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Arch problems suck big time. You have my sympathy, JCM!

The Greens helped with my plantar fasciitis last fall. If I'd been using them PRIOR I wouldn't have had it to begin with! But the two pair of Salomon's I bought this spring, which come with Ortholite footbeds, seem equally effective.

I say this just because it bit my stupid ass... doubt others here are doing this, but just in case... but my feet (left in particular) grew in middle age, which was perhaps due to the arches flattening some, I don't know. I had always worn 12's and the jump to 13's is a huge difference physically and even psychologically <grin> so I continued to stuff my left, bigger foot into 12's. That in itself leads to arch problems. I'd never had luck with 13's because my right, smaller foot would have heel slip. However Salomon offers the Quest 4 in 12-1/2 which was perfect, and the low top 2's in a 13 still contained my right heel just fine... made a HUGE difference in the health of that bigger, left foot. Long story short just be sure your foot has plenty of room and don't assume that the size you've always worn is still the right size.

You gotta be really fugkin' stupid to not know when a shoe doesn't fit.

I mean really, really fugkin' stupid.

Dave

I think what you just did there was say "If the shoe fits..."