don't have a clue what steel, but this one skint' out this bear!

[Linked Image]

and has skint' out a number of hoglets, and has not needed to be resharpened or even touched up!

[Linked Image]

I figure, if it works............

ya!

GWB

PS: as an aside, my dad had a Coon-Azz bud. The ship they were on was the USS President Adams for 36 months during WWII. The Adams and and three other troop transports were "dubbed" the "unholy four"

http://www.network54.com/Forum/594514/message/1293543320

Anywho, my dad and Griff remained lifelong friends. One year Griff and his family would come to Texas. Next year we'd go there. My dad would never ask directions. Many a nite I spent in the floorboard of the family car while we went up and down the roads along the Mississippi river, lost, while heading to visit. Dad passed in October of 09. Griff passed six months later. We did not take many vacations when I was a kid. The Alamo, and the Griffins......

His son Charles, who once remarked "we lived so far back in the swamps of Louisiana, that he did not know that there were any other white kids in the world other than his sister and me and my brothers till he got into high school", gave me this Randall, so you know it's special!

ya!

GW

Last edited by geedubya; 08/25/17.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.