I have 2 of the 28" PH barrels and 1 of the 26" barrel. These Encore barrels are a bit on the pricey end at just $389.00 + shipping from Eabco.com. Now for the performance side of the house. They are deadly accurate out to 200 + yards. I use only Lightfield 3" hybrids out of mine. They are a tad bit on the expensive side at $20 a box up at Cabelas in Hamburg Pa. but well worth the $$$$.
I hunt the special regulated areas in S.E. Pa. towards Chester and Adele ware counties where it is slug country only. I tried many of the other brands including the Remington Accu Tips but they just don't shoot as flat and hard as the Lightfields. If you gone on their website and follow the video on how to sight in your slug gun using their slugs you'll see what I mean. I have both the 20 and 12 ga barrels. Not sure that I would want to shoot either one of them all day long with 3" inchers in there but well worth the investment coming the first day.
I also believe they sell a reduced recoil version too. Have to check the website.

Good luck to everyone on the first day this year!!

Best,

Kimbo