Family of 4 with another on the way! Bought a third of beef 3 years ago when I moved up here and haven't bought red meat since, strictly wild game in my house. I got lucky and have a wife who loves the taste of wild game and my kids have grown up on it and know no difference!.. Wife has a cow/calf tags as well for this year so yes, we will be full up if we tag out!.....Didn't draw elk last year and struck out with a general elk tag, but filled two goat tags and a general deer and wife filled her general deer.......................Been in Wyo for 3 years now and I'm still learning. Its a whole different set of rules out here. I thought AZ was confusing compared to AR and WI, but Wyo is something else. Many times I turned around on roads that had "No trespassing" signs hung on both sides facing the road, only to find out its just land owners trying to keep people out. Also you will come across no trespassing signs on "state" land, where you cannot hunt the tilled portion of the leased crop land. Pull up the state land site/maps and look closely. a lot of the time there are still areas you can legally hunt in those areas, i.e drainage, streams, wooded areas....Put in the time, study hard and don't let land owners/lease trick you out of legal hunting areas!