Originally Posted by spence1875
They are fast but loud. A buddy has one. He had a trigger safety issue, good luck with warranty issues as made in China. I have had and Excalibur and a ten point , love the ten point. Customer service is tops and it is as good as u hear about. I bought a used one and am super happy.
Wrong except for the parts about them being fast and made in China.. They're one of the quietest economically priced crossbows out there. One of the few with built in rubber string stops from the factory. I've compared mine directly with a Wicked ridge warrior G-2, a Parker [forget model} and a Barnett Game crusher and it's way quieter than any of those while being substantially faster to boot. It's also the only one with a machined aluminum arrow track and is warranted for 5 years by Crosman. Mine is shooting a 425 grain arrow at 356 fps. and keeping them all in a 3" bull at 45 yards is a cinch. Lots of youtube reviews out there and damn tough to find one with anything negative to say about them. One where the guy compares it directly with his 1200.00 Ten Point and has to admit it shoots every bit as good and is substantially quieter.