Originally Posted by spence1875
Well I can say from my experience, not yours, that my buddies centerpoint 370 was noticeably louder than my used 10 point venom which I got real cheap.

As to warranty experience my buddy had some real issues with getting the safety fixed in a reasonable time period, took over a month.

So I am not so arrogant as to say someone else's experience is wrong, just different than mine.

5 years from now see how well the customer support and warranty service is for a centerpoint model sold today and get back to me. Then you can say I am wrong.
Don't know how service will be in the future but I Suspect good through the 5 years guaranteed by Crosman. A coworker of mine had the string break on his. Called Crosman requesting a new string. They told him to send it in as they wanted to examine it to make sure everything was OK, no cracks in the limbs etc. before putting a new string on it. Two weeks later he received a brand new one from Crosman. I'd call that pretty good service. Oh and BTW, for the 209.00 I paid for mine brand new I'm not going to worry about how service will be after 5 years. It Won't owe me a thing after that length of time considering the price.

Last edited by Blackheart; 09/15/17.