Did the arrow in the air deal. It landed on the hood of my Dads 73 Malibu. He never could figure out how that dent got there..... Had a BB bounce off of a nail head one day and came back and stuck right in the corner of my eye by my nose that was a close one.
Homemade darts with sewing needle and yarn for fletchings shot through the body of a bic pin. I was getting pretty good with it until my sister wanted to try. She sucked the dart down her throat. Luckily she coughed it back up with little injury that was the end of that experiment.

Jumping bicycles over anything we could find no helmets or pads if you crashed you walked it off and tried again.

The best sledding hill we had ended at a 10 foot drop off into the creek. We would fly down on the sleds and jump off before we got to the creek and then dig the sleds out of the bushes. One day I got tangled up in the sled and couldnt get off in time. Luckily there was a tree across the creek and I somehow managed to slide out onto the tree about 6 feet had a hell of a time getting back to land.

Had several firecrackers blow up in my hand until I figured out that wasnt a good idea. Managed to set my buddies leg on fire with a roman candle we were having a firework war and he had a bunch of bottle rockets stuffed in his knee high socks. I managed to set them on fire with a roman candle ball. I kinda wished we would of had a cam corder for that one.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....