Negotiations or not, 6 countries at the table or just 2, Lil' Kim ain't giving up the nukes...plain and simple.

If I'm wrong, then fine...I'll admit I was wrong...I won't insult someone just because our opinions differ, when we're on the same fkn side....you can keep banking on China being the savior if you want, I know better. based on their actions and future intentions. I see nothing changing except for more posturing and lies from China, and negotiations aren't on POTUS or Secretary of State's plate.

I want no war, Kim wants to be at the Big Table...we will accept his nuclear ability, or the pizzing battle will continue.

PS: You might want to watch the President's speech today, he didn't talk about sanctions/negotiations or sucking Kim's ass...he never mentioned blowing China, he was very clear about Rocketboy. Give up the nukes, we're not going to be friends, China is a backstabbing liar, America 1st, MAGA

Maybe you know something our President doesn't know ?, but he's done fuggn around with these guys...he called all of our enemies out today, all of them...publicly by name, he's done playing.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 09/19/17.