I dont know about .17-20 cal screw in drop tube for the Uniflow.

I did not see that when I ordered the Quick Change adapters. I do not like the quick change models, and much prefer the screw in type.

The screw in type for the Uniflow looks to be made of metal too......it might be a good unit.

Anyway, the Sinclair stuff showed up the other day. It looks just like the set up that Huntsman22 showed.

You have to buy an adapter for the Uniflow. After that you buy drop tubes for each caliber.

I ordered a .22 tube and a 17-20 tube.

The 22 tube is clear lexan. The 17 tube is the same but with a hardened plastic or maybe aluminum tip on the end. I assume because the little 17 cases are quite sharp after you chamfer them.

The Sinclair setup works great! I did spill one charge of CFE BLK powder but it was because I did not have it lined up properly. CFE and TAC are about the finest grained powder I use.....it looks like dust.

No other grains were spilled. The clear lexan makes it easy to see if a charge is brigded. Not a problem with the CFE powder, but R7 and 8208 can bridge. Handy to be able to see.

One nice feature of the Sinclair tubes is that they are use a simple cone design. No fancy angles or shoulders or anything. I have noticed that once in a while a freshly chamfered case will get stuck in a drop tube, or the case mouth will hang up. This usually jars the whole load block and spills powder out of the already charged cases.

The Sinclair tubes will not allow the case mouth to enter the center hole, solving this problem.

I am very pleased with these Sinclair products.

I am MAGA.