I'd like to hope this gen2 version is improved over the original pile of junk, but I'm very skeptical. I had one of the gen 1 versions in 40 S&W a few years ago; on paper it seemed like a great idea - compact folding design, light weight, Glock mags, etc. In practice it was pitiful. The whole thing flexed like a noodle when firing it, mainly in the center receiver/hinge area, and accuracy wasn't any better than I can do with a pistol, at any distance. Perhaps it would have been better in 9mm, but that system just wasn't up to the power and recoil of 40 S&W in that chassis.

Then of course the issue of the sights being too low for most people to actually use, which I see they still haven't fixed per Cheyenne's comments above. One could mount a red dot on it, but then it won't fold without using an expensive pivoting mount or a rotating handguard; classic example of polishing a turd.

Typical for Keltec, they had a decent idea with very poor execution. The one good thing about them is resale value is high so it's easy to get rid of them.