I haven't read Coulter's article, but some of the bread crumbs sprinkled about could lead one to assume that was Paddock's role in this scenario, or how it was intended to be portrayed...the problem is that she doesn't have any inside details.

The big problem with all these theories is that they buy into the official story that Paddock is the "Vegas Shooter" in all his full regalia.... From the evidence I see so far, the only proven fact is that his body was found in a hotel room staged with a pile of guns and such.

Considering the lag time between the incident and the first official press conference several hours later was spent by the various agencies gathered in a room being told the "approved story as fit for public consumption and how they are going to spin it"

But aside from the media distortions, and all the evidence the agencies are holding back and lying about, I think one of the reasons this scenario doesn't make sense on the face is that whatever it was, it was a blown op that went down before everything could unfold as originally planned.

That's also why the casualty count is lower than one would expect.

At this point it's all just "Theatre of the Absurd".

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."