Originally Posted by saddlesore

MSRP is $679. What could a person reasonably buy one for at a gun outlet. Not on line like GunBroker?

I'm not sure what the normal new "going price" is for them, but there's a fairly new 9mm full size on my local gun forum for $480 that's been up for several days with no bites. Maybe that'll give you some indication?

I've got one in 357 Sig but didn't buy it so I'm not sure what they're worth. It does feel good in the hand and shoots really well. I still prefer a Glock but can see how some guys would prefer the 320. My only real complaints against it (compared to a Glock of course) is that it's a bit thicker in the belt and I can't shoot it quite as fast, accurately, but admit that many tens of thousands of rounds through Glocks but not 320s might have something to do with that. whistle
I think they are equal enough in capability that if I'd been shooting the 320 a lot instead of a Glock, my preference would be different.

One other complaint is simply lack of aftermarket support for barrels, recoil springs, etc, and the cost of spare magazines (~$40 each!) although that's probably pretty standard for Sig pistols. I was surprised to discover that there are zero aftermarket options for recoil springs and guide rods for the compact and subcompact 320. Sig used the same springs for the 9mm, 40, and 357, so a common complaint is the 9mm is over-sprung and the others are under-sprung; my 357 Sig is definitely under-sprung with brass ejecting ~30 feet away.

Last edited by Yondering; 10/17/17.