Below is another update on the Tract Toric and tracking/return to zero that I made last week. Scope has been perfect in adjustments and return to zero so far...........................

Just ran 30 rounds through (very quickly) while I'm waiting on someone to show up for an estimate on how much it's going to cost me for new field lines....all shots were fired in anger.... Should be 150 rounds through it now.

First few rounds were to re-zero the scope. I'd pulled it to widen ring spacing a bit. Didn't effect it very much but I did have to adjust slightly. 3 shots, adjust, 3 shots to confirm...simple like a SWFA. Reset zero-stop and windage.

Following that I shot 8 3-shot groups. 4 at 200, 4 at 300. Between each shot I dialed up to 18 MOA, back down to 0, then back to the adjustment needed. All the groups were tight even with dialing between. Might make a difference and a problem might show up if someone was shooting at the 18 up instead of just dialing like I was but for now it will have to do. That was a lot of dialing in very little time. Point being, it came back to where it was supposed to come back to every time.

Scope still hasn't taken a physical beating as it's only on a 6.5 CM and I've not had it hunting yet but it's going pretty strong right now. I'm liking the scope. Gotta say the Fieldcraft is a peach as well, nary a bobble and good groups on a thrown together load....sweet little rifle.

Last 3 shot at 300 after all the dialing, shot fast with plate still swinging.....scope has been perfect in adjustments so far:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by JCMCUBIC; 10/18/17. Reason: add pic of last 3