Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Your either drunk, a female that thinks emotionally, a Democrat or your a shill that works for Tract. Nightforce does such a test, the SWFA scopes pass such tests, many have been burned by the low wisdom your offering. Yes I am considering buying a Tract, and it is reasonable after years of the lies that pass for marketing from the gold ring people to expect the scope to stay zeroed if you drop it. My question should have been “tell us how it’s tested, or post a video like the NF toss the scope video. Then back on track, tell us how many of their scope you own and let’s see your review.

This from some [bleep] retard that starts a thread about hunting deer with a 1911 and the umpteenth stupid [bleep] post about Glock Vs. 1911... which is better.....?
I own zero Tract's you dipshit. I did have the one that's floating around the membership to test for a few months and wasn't very impressed with the reticle. I have 3 Zeiss conquests, at least 20 Leupold Vari-X/VX 2 & 3's, mark 4's, Nikon pre monarch, burris fullfield and mini's, Denver Redfields and 4 SWFA milquad 6x and 10x's.

Well I rest my case, you act like an emotional little girl that just got her feelings hurt. What’s funny is that you are not intelligent enough to have a discussion on the subject and yet call others retarded. I should have known when I saw you were from western VA. I do see you have at least as you say examined a Tract scope, but like anything else you have said, taken with a grain of salt. Like Stick said, no one wants mounts that are less stable, or a scope that is less durable.

Interesting you have nothing of value to offer to the conversation and that you get emotional if someone discusses testing in a certain way, then blather away with profanity further cementing your IQ profile. You have much bigger problems to deal with than a riflescope discussion. Have a nice day!