Originally Posted by renegade50
Maybe you ought to edit your post 79s(renlistment nco) think opsec, instead of some Jimmy Olsen scoop for fame..... oh im also the same dude that hammered your stupid ass with a sock puppet when you named a transgender cw3 apache pilot by name unit and location , i totally find the transgender thing morally repugnant, but you know what that [bleep] heshe or whatever it thinks it is, flies a fuqqing attack helicopter while your ass sits in an office doing fuqqing paperwork for soldiers that want to stay in the army. Your easily replaced, that heshe apache pilot is a fuqqing highly trained trigger puller, just slightly more valuable in the bigger picture than someone like you.......And what you posted on the world wide web was a massive violation of opsec . I hope you got your ass reamed from that cause I tried my damdest to contact your unit and inform them of you naming that cw3 and divulging information like you did. Your a fuqqing dipshyt....

How do ya like me now.....
And before some other dipshyt calls me an [bleep] for busting your chops like occured before , it only means they are just as fuqqing stupid as you are cause they don't have a fuqqing clue about opsec in that heshe pilot post you made either. Gawd their are some stupid [bleep] on this planet....

Love you too buddy... opsec says the guy posting about two bct’s training on the back 40 hell you e en posted the specific dates damn.. anyhow have a good one enjoy your deer season hope you fill the freezer up..

Last edited by 79S; 10/22/17.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.