Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by renegade50
FB is how I attempted contact with your unit with your fuqqed up post with the heshe apache pilot. Hopefully you got a royal ass reaming from that. Since I ain't got nothing better to do , maybe I ought to go up to post tomorrow morning to CID and show them these 2 threads . Then they can put shyt together, put a different level of heat on ya, like using a gov. Computer system for social media opsec violation postings. All perfectly traceable.

There was no opsec violation I did not give any specific dates or times just said rumor they might be going where there is no force cap, but we already know here what abct is replacing the abct here already out of hood.. two I use my iPad to post on 24 hourcampfire, not government computer.. the Warrant was all over social media and posters here as the guest speaker back in July for lgbt celebration. So that was no secret either.. Also I said nothing derogatory about her as well.. you do a lot of assuming... anyhow have great day..

Trying some CYA spin explanation on here ain't gonna help ya. The heshe warrant chit was while you was in korea. Gonna pull your post up then everyone can see your attempt at a spin..... fuqqing assclown.....