Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I wish the Varmint model was available in a LH configuration.

You'd think that there are enough LH shooters to make a run of them a couple of times a year. I guess the bean counters don't see it.

Originally Posted by MrSheesh
"I have to stop buying this stuff."

Heresy!!!

For years, I've been saying that I will stop, or at least cut back. It isn't happening. smile

[Linked Image]

I put a box together of some bullets that I want to try. It includes several bulk deals I've bought over the years. This is what I took off my bullet shelves to try in the Tikka. I discovered that I have over 2,000 Rem bulk bullets - mostly 50 gr. PSPs, but also 45 SP and 55 gr PSPs. Remington doesn't sell them as components bullets anymore.

Winchester still sells 46 gr HPs and 50 gr. PSPs, but they aren't the bargain they used to be. These are Canadian dollars, but Win 46HPs are $28/100 ($21.50US/100). Win 50PSPs are $25/100 ($19.25US/100). A quick look at Midway shows the 50 PSPs selling for $15US/100.

When I started reloading, I bought up any Win or Rem bulk offerings, as well as anything lying around on gun show tables. You can still find deals, but they are harder to sniff out.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]