There have to be surveys kicking around somewhere that indicate the number of left handed shooters in the States. The bean counters for the companies would have access to that. They can sniff money walking with the wind on a mountain slope.
---

I was at the range today with my 222 T3 Lite and a 223 Axis. The Axis will soon be a 6x45mm. I talked about swapping out the new barrel in a thread we had about Boyd AT-ONE stocks. The stock and trigger have been replaced. The T3 Lite shot rings around the Axis. Mind you, I was shooting factory 55 gr. 223 vs reloaded 40 gr. Hornady VMaxes from the 222.

[Linked Image]

The only thing that's gotta go with the T3 Lite is the scope. I got a Nitrex 3-10 several years ago at a trade show. It was on the shelf in my workshop for a few years before I put it on the T3 Lite. Yuck. Like looking through a room full of cigarette smoke. I think I'll put a 2-7 Burris on it. In the wind and rain, the little Tikka still shot 3/4 inches at 100 yd, but I've come to expect no less from these Finnish lasers.

[Linked Image]

I have no qualms about keeping the T3 Lite stock. Same with the T3 Varmint. No need to fix anything that doesn't need fixing. For the T3 Varmint, I just ordered a Bushnell Elite 6-24x50 Tactical SF with mildots. It's got a 30mm tube. Great price for Canada $599 ($457 US).

[Linked Image]

I was the only one at the range again today for the first hour. About 11, a guy showed up with a 223 Tikka Varmint. smile I told him the only thing better than his 223 was a T3 Varmint chambered in 222. We had a few laughs, punched some holes in our targets and left happy. Despitfine day. the cold rain and wind, it was a

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]