Originally Posted by Big Stick
I go through ALOTTA StartingFluid as a NIB degreaser and as a 'cleaner. Have lonnnngggggggggggg been a fan of Nail Polish,to keep fasteners fastening and as eluded to,it grants a visual reference. Plus,it gets Whiners to start fhuqking WHINING. Laughing!

On a S/A,I'll often go 1913 rail,mainly for ring spacing,but inclination to boot. 'Horn rings have no fhuqking equal and folks are quick to NOT realize,that all erector travel below zero...is 100% fhuqking USELESS. Hint. An extended 1913 rail is a mandate on itty-bitty Rimfire receivers,when/where they exist(Ruger 77's,being the greatest bane).

No matter the platform,ring spacing is your friend. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Happiness is a 75MOA extended 1913 rail,barrel chop,some paint and more than a leetle 'polish on nether regions that tend to wander.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

'Horn's have the extry surface area and added fasteners,along with copious inclination(or windage if requisite),to do glass more favors than any other approach.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

There's Method to the Madness and nothin' goes on by "accident".

I might even shoot some centerfire too.(grin)

Hint.....................

'Mountain Erector/Windshield Flavorings Teaser RINK

The MQ SMOKES the MOA/MOA reticle/erector...but I've got it all and then some.

'Mountain MO-MO Ele/Windtitude RINK

'Horn rings.

1000 Words On 'Horn Rings RINK

Re-'Horn rings.

1000 More Words On 'Horn Rings RINK

Just saying

If only for conversation...............

There really might be some good information in there if I could only find it. It's just hidden so well among all the profanity and made up nonsense words that I can't sift it out. I just apparently don't speak the same language.