Some of you guys knew that my Pop has been battling cancer for almost 8 years. Yesterday at 4:52 he went to claim his victory prize. I must say he was the sweetest, most humble, kind, loving, helpful and generous person I have even known, that coming from me his son doesnt carry a lot of weight but everybody that knew him says the same thing. He was the best Dad a guy could ever have and always made it known to everybody that he loved them. We were very close, I talked to him on the phone almost everyday and was honored to be his caregiver the last month of his life. I made sure he never seen the inside of a nursing home, something he said would eventually have to happen but I wasn't having it. I miss him terribly already but was blessed to have him as a Dad a mentor and a best friend for 45 years. I'm beyond blessed to have had him so close for so long.
Thank you to those of you who have prayed for him over the years. I know it is part of what extended His time that the doctors where saying he didn't have. I appreciate those prayers, check ups and the friendships you extended to me while I struggled over his sickness. Thank you from the deepest parts of my heart.

Last edited by seal_billy; 11/13/17.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner