Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by TDN
I know there has a bit of chatter over the past few months about PT&G deliveries, shipping, charges etc.
I have used them a number of times in the past and had moderate to good experiences... but just ordered a M70 bottom metal unit a few days ago and it was charged, shipped, tracked, and delivered as promised in a timely (3 day) fashion.
Unit was in good shape, well packed and even had the hinge and release pins already installed (hadn't always been this way)

Chalk up a happy customer and hoping that the logistical issues are a thing of the past for a company that makes a good product... and for those of us fans of lightweight M70s... nearly the only (affordable) game in town! grin

For the 4the time in two years they sent me LA Aluminum (Silver finish) bottom metal with the front action screw recess drilled too deeply, causing the screw to bind the bolt.

PT&G QC sucks. Their customer service sucks. Their communication sucks. Their product is ok until it's not, not to mention charging one's CC and not shipping for 7 months... then sending a faulty product.

God forbid cutting a action screw. Life is difficult ain’t it brad. LOL. DAVE is a great guy I have never had one single problem. But I don’t hide pictures of killing to impress the left like you either.