All business experience growing pains. Dave Kiff expanded his business rapidly as many of you know. Dave is a great guy, I have received 5 reamers from him last year without problems, new employees that have experience are difficult to find. I get them to send me a reamer print, I make changes, send it back, they confirm...this eliminates mistakes...wait time can be an issue.

Problems I see above and on other sites make me wonder if there is a generation of young people that just do not give a dam or is there major clusterforcation going on there with little training and follow up( Expect/Inspect).

I know that my shooting career has been greatly enhanced over the years by Dave Kiff's input on my reamer designs.

ON another note, JGS has proven to be outstanding in customer service on reamer quality and delivery, they cost a tad more. Dave Manson is another example of a fantastic guy to work with on reamer design and delivery...very high quality service with quality product. Dave Manson WILL grind the ends of the reamers to fit JGS and PTG reamer bushings it that has been holding you back on ordering a reamer from him. If you have not tried JGS and Dave Manson, you should treat yourself to some really fine customer service with world class products.

It is heart breaking to deal with a company that does not deliver what it has promised, follow up after the sale on mistakes is dismal, with long wait times. There is an old saying that you will see come true in this case, "A good name is better than Gold and Silver".