LCHunter1: You are welcome.
I use this, normally more expensive, ammo in my high end heavy barrel 22's.
Its is especially lethal on small game and Ground Squirrels - plus it has been rather accurate in virtually all my Rifles and this accuracy continues in my heavy barrel BuckMark and Ruger MK-I, MK-II, MK-III and MK-IV pistols.
Plus it discharges and functions my semi-auto actions (Rifles and pistols) virtually perfectly.
The ONLY instance of trouble I have with this Winchester Power-Point ammo is in connection with my single shot heavy barrel Remington 40X as about 1 in 10 spent casings fails to extract from that Rifles match chamber!
This could be an aside of the match chamber not being cleaned often enough or perhaps the occasional slightly oversized Winchester piece of brass?
Anyway I love the stuff use a lot of it and am happy that it is showing up on stores shelves and to find it at this price is just icing on my cake.
The nearest Wal-Mart store to me is 65+ miles from me and I only get through that store once per month - I always check it though for rimfire ammo and this is the FIRST time in the past three years I have seen this ammo there?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy