Originally Posted by Windfall
I think that any Bigfoot that roams the face of the earth has a much higher intellect than the millions of people that tune in to watch that Finding Bigfoot show every week on the television. Those Bigfoot hunters run all over country filming themselves for an hour and then amazingly don't find anything. I don't know about your state, but here in the Midwest trail cameras abound and our local Bigfoot's are notoriously camera shy.

A few years ago my mom called to tell me the "Finding Bigfoot" film crew was in town (Prudenville,MI) to investigate Bigfoot sightings behind the house.

I had to, of course, watch that episode! Anyways, they had a townhall with witnesses describing their sightings, yada, yada.

As a kid I tramped all over those woods. I trapped, snowmobiled and hunted deer, squirrels, grouse, woodcock- all of it. I've dropped a fly in every trout stream around for 50 miles.

If there was a Bigfoot in Roscommon County, MI, I'd know about it. And, yes, if I were to see one, I'm shootin' it smile.

By the way, ain't no Bigfoots (or is it Bigfeet?) in Kansas neither.