I've only shot Tenex out of three rifles and not much of it because of the price. Have yet to find anything that will match it in my Cooper JSR. Midas will come close but there again I ain't paying that much to feed it a steady diet of it. CCI standard velocity will usually stay in the .3's and sometimes a good bit better. The CZ453 I had or the Rem 504 did not care for it Tenex at all. The only thing that I would call accurate in the 453 were mini-mags, stingers and velocitors, the faster the better with that rifle. The 504, I had a couple thousand rounds of one lot # of Fed "match" ammo that it liked and I lost that in the flood, haven't searched for a replacement for it yet but the rifle is very picky. The CZ 452 that I have will shoot several different ammo's very well but I mainly just feed it CCI SV, except for an occasional flyer it will usually stay sub moa at 50 yards and right at or a hair below moa at 100 if it isn't windy.

Let your rifle decide what it likes then buy a bunch of it.

Those who are always shooting off at the mouth usually aren't shooting straight.

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

www.wvcdl.org