Ya know, for those that need to.. I'd recommend that...

but haven't seen the need to, using one's head...

a reference point is from Cast Bullet manuals...and jacketed bullets aren't going to jack
up pressures that high...

When I share stuff, it has been worked up further than the max loads I list..

as with a lot of these types of pistol/shotgun powders... your chronograph
will show no real increase in velocity, but the extraction will start showing resistance..

you learning doing this, there are some powders you learn to trust in consistency..
and some you learn not to touch...

shotgun and pistol powders is not all I mess with off season...

been playing with 3031 as of late also...

but if people are worried about anything I wouldn't recommend playing around with it..

that is the shooters individual choice.. and their own responsibility..

all I ever guarantee is that the loads I share are safe in my firearms...

Naythsayers, ( not saying you are one) always jump on that pressure testing stuff right off the bat...

do the same shooters really know what the pressures are on the book loads they use?

evidently not.. because anyone hand loading enough has had loads way below book max, that blows
primers and more in their individual rifles...

if this stuff is confusing or vexing to someone, they should leave it alone...simple as that..

you are working with stuff that explodes...works fine for those who know what they are doing...
who also have to know they accept certain potential risks along with that..

but managing it and using one's head... eliminates a lot of that issue...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez