I'm in nearly the same situation except that I have the Z5 with BT.

My thoughts are this.
If I was dialing back and forth a bunch I would just sell my Swaro and get the NF. As it stands the Swaro will likely serve me just fine for occasional dialing basically just to confirm a load. I might not dial again for months and it might be a couple years before I need to take a shot that requires dialing. Yea,I'll test my scope before a hunt but it's not like I'll be twisting back and forth for thousands of shots.

I will eventually get the NF but it will be set up on a different rifle that will meet different requirements.

The LRHS is heavy. It might not be my first choice for a rifle I was going to lug into the back country. The SWFA 3-9X42 is much lighter and very dependable and would give you a good taste of what the NF would be like to carry without spending $2K. One might be found on the samplelist for black friday pricing if you look a while and you wouldn't loose money if you decide to upgrade or just decide you don't want the weight.

If you have experience with these scopes and know that the NXS is the right one for you then I wouldn't settle on the LRHS just because of price,even if it was another season before getting it. Only try a SWFA on for size if you need to know if the size and weight will make you happy.