Well,
I am now months into a Charlie Foxtrot with them over a barrel so badly rifled that high pressure was blowing primers. Got a return tag and sent barrel back. Month and a half later after repeated calls trying to find out what the status was, they shipped the same barrel back to me. After calling again with a half hour wait on the phone, they said if I shipped it back at my cost they would replace the barrel. I asked for the proper paperwork ID to put with the barrel and was told to just mark "return" on the package. To be sure the return was handled this time I also included a short letter stating what had occurred and who had authorized the return/ replacement and also taped a card with my name and contact info to the barrel... Now... after another call and 20 minute wait for customer service rep and more time waiting for them to figure things out... NOW... PSA says the barrel is probably lost in the warehouse and they have no idea what they can do.
F PSA, they have ripped me off for a barrel, cost me a shipping charge and wasted hours of my time trying to get resolution over the junk they sold me.
Never again will I consider their products.
If that is acceptable service to you, then good luck.