Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by Northman
Great that the economy in your area is booming.. shows you what 8 years of Obama did.

I have no problem saying that the last 4 years under Obama business has been good. It's only getting better.

The real question is how much better those years would of been under Romney, or a real Republican.

Don't know. I take a pile of business owners fishing. They all complain they can't hire enough people and they all say the economy is screaming. Been like that for four years. First thing they cut is fishing trips to Alaska. The great recession was brutal and we lost most of the construction crews that came up to fish. When I start commercial trolling more than guiding, it's time to get worried.

Reasonable economist estimates are he cost us 1.5% GDP growth per year.

Our GDP should be about 2 trillion a year more than it is currently.

7/30/15 Facts Are Facts=> Obama Owns Worst Economic Numbers in 80 Years, Since 1932
Wall Street Journal reported:
The economic expansion—already the worst on record since World War II—is weaker than previously thought, according to newly revised data.
From 2012 through 2014, the economy grew at an all-too-familiar rate of 2% annually, according to three years of revised figures the Commerce Department released Thursday. That’s a 0.3 percentage point downgrade from prior estimates.

The Daily Caller reported:
Over the first five years of Obama’s presidency, the U.S. economy grew more slowly than during any five-year period since just after the end of World War II, averaging less than 1.3 percent per year. If we leave out the sharp recession of 1945-46 following World War II, Obama looks even worse, ranking dead last among all presidents since 1932. No other president since the Great Depression has presided over such a steadily poor rate of economic growth during his first five years in office. This slow growth should not be a surprise in light of the policies this administration has pursued.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."