Originally Posted by Northman
Bow: U seem to have forgotten the economic disaster he inherited. And considering the Republicans did not exactly help in any way, he did what he could.

Seems to be a common theme among rightis.

Bush had a fair to great seven of eight years, and he did it with interest rates rising from about 2% to 7.75% short term interest rates. The Dow did very good in the Bush years except his last year. Perhaps the economy could not withstand the high interest rates or $ 4.75 diesel fuel cost. Now, what was short term rates with Obama? It was manipulated by him to keep rates at a whopping 0% for the first seven yrs and a whole .25% the last year he was in office. When it went to .25% interest rates the Dow plunged . That was very cowardly of Obama and company to keep rates at 0% for seven yrs just to make the stock market look better than it really was . Now , Yellen has no problem raising rates again now that we have a republican majority. Liberals are azzholles in the highest degree, and if we go into a downturn the coward liberal will blame Trump. Asssholes for sure. What would the Dow be if O would have raised rates to what it should have been ? The Dow would have never went to 18K and everyone knows this, even the liberals but they dont have the balls to say the truth. The last yr of Obama was a good year for me. The first 3 were really bad , Bush 's first 4 were ok, the last four yrs were very good and I am just making this year what I was making in 2008.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23