1) Several years ago my hunting partner tripped and fell in a pasture, his 20guage auto went off . For some reason the trigger was pulled or bumped, it was not in his hands, he dropped it as he was falling and fired straight up in the forehead of his horse. The muzzle to forehead distance was probably 10-12 feet but it's a bit of a guess nobody measured it. There was a hole about 2" in diameter in the horses forehead and no exits of any sort. 6 shot was in the shell. He was spattered in blood and brains from that distance and the horse was dead before it hit the ground. He was shook up and scared and confused. Later that same week he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. Had been fighting through some of it without telling anyone. This event was the last straw. He had been seeing a doctor about it prior but this event was significant in his life.

2) I've never used this load on a person, it was an observation in the original post I used to reply to another person. I would not use the shells for this duty. Just an observation about the damage and ease of use. ie no recoil big area of coverage. Would not really care if the first debilitating shot killed anyone, but it darn sure levels the playing field a bit with 5 more behind it.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)