Originally Posted by satx78247
elkcountry; All,

TELL EVERYONE how many unformed security & police officers, that you know of , who got their handguns "snatched" or for that matter got in shootouts with a mass murderer..

Personally, I heard of ZERO. = Mass murderers & most armed criminals are COWARDS, PREFER & PREY UPON helpless, cowering, unarmed victims.
(That's why I favor allowing every background checked, trained & law-abiding GI to carry.)

I know that the LIBs would just hate it but if a few dozen armed felons got shot/killed by armed/trained marksmen each month & those shootings were widely covered on TV, there would soon be a lot less armed felons trying to commit armed robbery, shooting up schools/churches and attempting other predatory crimes.
(Here in metropolitan San Antonio, about one felon every day is STOPPED from completing his crime by an armed householder. - About 400 such STOPS were reported to our city/county LE agencies in 2016.)

yours, tex

Cops have to fight for their guns quite often, although they have the advantages of training, and retention holsters to help them keep control of their weapon, so seldom is the criminal successful, although they occasionally are. Here's just a few from the 1st page of search results.

Baltimore Officer

Multiple Officers

Minnesota Officer

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.