Originally Posted by kutenay
Can you quote ANY racist comments I have made here, genius, I simply posted Canada for Canadians and YOU went ballistic. I told you that IF you were to call me a ...nazi... to my face, I would beat you to a bloody pulp, that is a traditional Canadian way of reacting to crap like you spew and is NOT illegal.

But, hey, a foreigner like you knows SO much more about all of this, so, report me to whomever you wish and watch why I laugh at your stupid, totalitarian antics. I am a Canadian, YOU are not and your behaviour here demonstrates WHY you should not be in MY country, get it?

...you ll see..., what a farce, you stupid phoney, NOBODY is going to take legal action after your threats and anti-Canadian remarks here! Are YOU a PQ supporter, it sure sounds like it!

-----------------

Hey,,,get a grip, tuff guy, the butt kicker you portray yourself to be. You are one sick puppy, dude. Your many past (and present) posts are fully racist and bigoted,,,except for those you wisely jumped in and deleted. Remember those? Bet you do.

I don't believe in censoring anyone but Big Ugly Man had a valid point on you a while back.

BTW, koot, you couldn't stand on your Mom's and Pop's shoulders and kiss a North American's ass.

Semper Fi, white, wetback [bleep].

Old Toot

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.