I have Fished and hunted Canada starting 50+ years ago. I hunted the Yukon , took a nice Fannin sheep there. Have hunted Sask., B.C.and Que; many fishing and hunting trips to Ontario, in the PickleCrow area 40+ years ago,
plus many more locations.

I have flown in Beavers ( SN 12) in the Yukon, Otters , Twin Otters . I loved those planes.
I fished Laurie River Lodge...when the original owner ,Jack , ran it and Fleck was the boat boy. Fishing was medicore then...in '85 I think
I have hunted in Alaska in the Brooks, have friends near Coldfoot and Wiseman. I have hunted the Alaska Range , Hunted The Tok River and DryTok.
, Made a 1400 mile roundtrip down the Yukon from the Bridge to the Yukon Slough to the Innoko and Iditarod .
Hunted on the coast at prince of Wales Island. Hunted other drainages.

The last couple times I fished in Canada....the fish and game or whatever you call them, msde it clear the fish and game were for Canucks and Americans were not very welcome. It is too bad I observed this attitude. There were no infractions or citations, so no bitter grapes here.

I am well aware of the saying in Alaska "you have to have your lawyer with you to understand the regs" I and my brother and son sat around the fire everynite and "discussed" the regs. in an attempt to understand what we could hunt on what side of Gillette pass.
All that being said I take big F U C K I N G offense to tell me I have not familiar with either place.
Hell ,we honneymooned in Que. and hunted there also same time. Had a good time.

But, Iwill not hunt or fish in Canada again. I have customers to see there and dread dealing with the LIBERAL F U C K I N G Canucks.

So screw the canucks and you too.

Attached Images
DSC00098.jpg (56.37 KB, 17 downloads)
IMG_0748.jpg (80.31 KB, 17 downloads)