Originally Posted by yukonphil
Originally Posted by cisco1

Good Morning Yukon phil,

I have fished all over Canada and caught many little Pike and walleye.

Why would I fish in Canada when I can fish in Alaska or the US for great Bass , Muskie , etc? The Innoko River is the place to fish for big Pike.

I never exchanged a word with canada fish and game ....but their attitude towards Americans is not something I want to deal with. A number of lodges I stayed at are apologetic for the attitude of fish & game.
I used to love going to Canada to fish and hunt, but things slowly change.

I may be dense , but I am not going to fish in Canada any longer . Not worth the hassle,. For little reward.

You can watch the news ...I do not have time to waste.

I did take a spin around the Gaspe Peninsula with my wife last year.....but I didn't fish , Although I understand there are some big Muskies in the St. Lawrence.

I don't post pics or stories about my trips ...as I feel too much like a braggart , if you want to dispute that ...go ahead. I think you live it by watching hunting shows on tv.

The crazy liberalism in Canada can make you so proud....you must be one of them. Perhaps , you are not fit to own firearms .

I believe the US could take over Canada with a strongly worded letter. EH!

i do not know what to say ....

i do not watch hunting or fishing shows do not need to dream about hunting there ... lol im living where most of the hunters dream to come .... even guided some shows lol for fishing or hunting ....

i do not think anybody has an attitude about a nation or people but if someone is a prick then the story is different and if your actual behavior is the same as on the intraweb then you desserved hundred time what you got.

like David i did my share in the army not the US one but that is not the point.

in the history seems even the White house burnt and one time.

sometimes Yukoners are going in Alaska for fishing in the Pacific but i do not think fishing here can be beaten except for salmons ...

Have had mostly very positive experiences dealing with Canadians. Great very friendly honest folks.

I had one bad experience with an unscrupulous Quebecois cariboo outfitter who was a lying scum bag but can meet those in every country