The 120 NBTs kill stuff so good it's unreal. Definitely the best combination of recoil (i.e. lack of) accuracy, and killing power of any bullet in any rifle I own. Bullet seems to punch way above its weight class. Never had anything go more than 15 yards after getting hit by one, including 400 lb caribou (who I hit twice bc he went 10 yards so slowly I had time to put another one into him). They do not always exit on huge animals but...you don't need a blood trail because the animal is always lying there dead. I am happy to find a blood trail but way happier just to find a dead animal right where I thought he'd be. Exit wounds on 150-200lb deer are big, sometimes fist sized, so you get lots of blood spray there.

This is at low muzzle velocities, like 2825 fps, very short barrel.

I think the 120 NBT is somehow the perfect storm of: light bullet so it loses momentum instantly and delivers a lot of shock, combined with a very heavy jacket so it starts fragmenting right away but then keeps fragmenting over a long path. Wound tracks look like a contact shotgun wound, compared to some SST wounds I've seen that looked more like a grenade. Also they are retard accurate in all the guns I've shot them in, 1/2 MOA at worst.