I had a past member modify a Lee collet die for use with my .264WM. The die works as it should...but I never could get runout to a satisfactory level (my goal is 0.004" or less).

I considered going the Redding bushing die route but tried a RCBS FL sizer I had on hand first. With the expander stem removed, I set the die so that it just kissed the shoulder of some fire-formed brass. I then replaced the sizer stem and played with its position a bit, starting with all the way down (decapping position) to fully raised. With the stem just a few turns short of fully raised, I am regularly achieving runout of 0.001-0.002" on sized cases. I do have to decap in a separate step though...oh well.

I also have a Redding body die on hand so if these cases ever get a bit tight to chamber I will just bump it back a little without messing with the RCBS sizing die settings.

While I would like to try a factory Lee collet for this rifle, I just can't bring myself to spend another $70 not knowing if it will make any improvement over my current set up.

As for loads, I am currently running 140gr NPTs, Win case, Fed 215, and 67.0gr of Magnum for 3150fps.
I have also had good luck with 120gr TTSXs, Win case, Fed 215, and 70.0gr of Magnum for 3380fps.

Plan to play a little this year with IMR 7977 (already on hand) and 8133 (if I can find any).