Two years ago I pulled into a gas station, three bays wide. In the lane across from me a gentleman and his wife were waiting in line. As the car in front moved out the gentleman had to start his car to pull forward. Two baggy pants punks pulled in front of him! He yelled out the window that they needed to move! Now I'm getting real interested with what's happening as are the attendant's! The baggy pants driver tells the gentleman to GFY. All of the sudden this gentleman gets out of his car! Imagine Big John 6'7" with grey hair, dressed like he's headed to church! Walks up and back hands the first one, who dropped like a wet rag! The second one starts around the car, I'm getting out and two other gray heads are also getting out! Before I got halfway across the drive area, the gentleman is just knocking the hell out of a punk who's now covering up and screaming I'm sorry! The cops came talked to all who didn't leave! The gentleman was allowed to leave and the driver punk was arrested. They charged the punk driver with provoking assault! I'm 67 and I believe the gentleman had 8 or 10 years on me! Beware of old guys sometimes they will surprise you! I smile everytime I pull into that station!