I too have a "Sweet 16" and an Ithaca 37; plus a drilling that I load for. The 37 was my first shotgun I could afford and I loaded it with a Lee "Classic" tool (yeah, the shells would usually "unfold" in a few weeks if not shot!). My first reloads were withRed Dot and 1oz of shot ; for me, it was a "magic" load. Later in life I graduated to a "Load All" and SR7625 until a few years ago when my wife bought me a MEC (why did I wait so long!). The problem with having a gauge that is not real popular is that every time you find them, you feel you have to buy more in case the sellers' never restock! That motivation has gotten me more 16ga ammo than I can ever shoot or reload, and I have to sort the cases because of the different internal dimensions. (BTW our Walmart has Federal's for just under $8 a box - I will resist.) I now have a collection of 16ga cases, but mostly load Winchester AA, or Cheddite; I'm sure I'm missing out on some "bargains" out there, but I'll be glad to send my "culls" to those who can't find 16ga shells for the shipping cost. I am currently loading with "Universal" powder and a 1oz shot load; I have not used a 1 1/8 or heavier payload since the "Feds" stopped allowing lead for shooting ducks. Anyway, with our "collective" buying of 16ga loaded ammo and components, maybe we will keep the 16ga from disappearing into obscurity. I do buy most of my reloading components and accessories from Ballistic Products (BP) and have been very satisfied with their products and service.

Last edited by victory06; 01/17/18.