Five shots is pretty standard and then I want to see 4 groups (NRA 5, box ammo =4). Some prefer 10 shots but; I feel to much information is lost. Certainly acceptable and proper to allow some time to cool between shots.

Thank you for posting the review. The NRA is till my most trusted source for reviews, short of having a friend or club member or my own smile

Good write up. I would call this a solid 1 moa performer. I dont care about the worse ammo. The rifle is 223 - so that probably helps in the accuracy dept.

The best performer of the test set was Norma USA's 77-gr. Sierra Match King hollow point boat tail load with a best single group of 0.44" with an average of 0.53".

The report 6 pound trigger pull and note the weight (bare rifle) is over 7 pounds. Pretty close to varmint weight for a 223, but not unreasonable for something like 45/70 or any over 30 caliber option. I may give one a try if I can just decide on what caliber would fill what nitch? I wish it was more like 5 pounds. That would make a handy woods rifle in 44mag.