The Woodleighs are bonded core and first rate bullets. My 348 cave is full of the original Barnes 250's loaded with about that same load in 4350.
If you get close to 60 grs of 4350, your rifle will let you know. Those tapered lugs on the finger lever will drop if it gets a bit too warm. My shoulder
and the felt recoil usually tell me its time to lock in the powder weight for a particular bullet. Your 4350 loadings should do fine.

The Alaska Bullet Works folks make a nice 250 gr bullet that I think is every bit the equal of the Woodleighs. Really wish they made a 225-230 like North Fork does.
The NFork folks in Oregon are starting to get my attention with their 1- 230 gr bullet offering. It was developed by the owner and the NF people promised that they would not change the design. It splits the weight difference in other makers bullets. I want to try out some Swift A-frame 200 grain bullets. Most deer can be handled by the Hornady 200 grain. Elk, particularly-need more gun. The moose I killed in Alaska fell to a 270 gr Hawk behind a stiff charge of 4350. Hawk covers the waterfront as to bullet weight.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena-not the critic"-T. Roosevelt
There are no atheists in fox holes or in the open doors of a para's aircraft.....