That is good detail North on the magnum primers. I use them in the 348 AI. Though Hawk bullets have worked for me on moose, I think
in the future I am going to narrow the field to 230 gr North Forks and Alaska Bullet Works 250s along with Woodleighs. The Swift 200s combine
A-frame construction with the extra speed of a 200 gr in the Model 71. These well constructed premium bullets take the 348 cartridge into another dimension.
I think the Hornady 200 gr bullet is a slight bit tougher than the factory 200 gr W-W Silvertip. Just my impression.

{Some of you may be familiar with Alaska Outdoors -somewhere in their forums someone had a mint pre-war Deluxe Model 71 in a posting-the rifle was chambered in
348 Ack Imp and he was really pleased with his M-71. I am doing more wildcat 348 research and cannot locate that posting. Let me know if you see it. Thanks. }

For those of you having difficulty obtaining 348 WCF brass-Graf and Son in Missouri have been stocking Jamison, W-W, and Hornady brass. The
listed price recently was reasonable: 20 pieces of Jamison's-$26.00. Stocking availability is another question.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena-not the critic"-T. Roosevelt
There are no atheists in fox holes or in the open doors of a para's aircraft.....