I've read some of Paco Kellys "stuff" ...some is good and some isn't. Plus you have NO IDEA what the barrel steel strength is rated at for some of his "stuff", or what the actual pressure of those cartridges is or any of the myriad other minutia required to go messing about with wildcats or pressure limits...all you have to do is take either of those brands apart...see how the barrel is threaded, note the thickness of the threads, or rather the thinness, how the lock up works and think just how close you head is to all that pressure IF it decides to get loose. You might also want to not just what Winchester did with some of their leverguns by reinforcing the receiver to handle the higher pressure rounds.

There is a ton of BULLSH** that just keeps getting repeated on the net by people that don't have a clue and use faulty logic ...like so and so said this....to cover their backsides. I bet you WON'T find many lever gun smiths mucking about with things unless they KNOW WHAT THE HE** AND WHY...something many posters seem to be totally oblivious of.

The engineers for both companies do their best to make a product that is supposedly "idiot proof" and reloading manuals go to great lengths to provide reliable SAFE RELOADING INFORMATION which not all chose to use...THAT'S WHY THE LAWYERS HAVE US BY THE SHORT AND CURLY'S AND we now have all these PI** poor "lawyer guns" and other garbage interfering with the normal course of business.

You might get away with screwing up once in a while, but every time you over pressure a rifle something is stressed...do it often enough and you will find out WHY there are safety limits...if you survive.

Hey it's YOUR SKIN, do with is as you wish. Personally I've been at this game a long time and have see first hand what WILL happen when "stuff" happens, BY SAFE, LOAD TO DESTRUCTION EXPERIMENTS, not by accident. I don't go there or anywhere near there.

Good Hunting