I am not going high with.those heavy bullets way too much recoil .I found some aa1680 loads that are compressed but I work my way up slowly not.just start at the top .My big bore 94 375 Winchesters did awesome with that powder.The 220 grain went the same speed as a 3006 pushed the and bullet no pressure .I.Got the load out of Lee reloading.book .I did cross multiplying.to find out equal power load with heavier bullets worked out to same pressure .I start way down on.the loading data too .The aa1680 works best compressed also best accuracy .I hope this 444 with respond to it just as good .It has higher velocity with less pressure .I start with lighter bullets and work up.loads then try the heavier ones .I.also did the same thing.in my 357 Remington maximum in a Dan wesson.super mag .I wanted a lever gun in.that caliber also you can.convert a model 94 357 mag to a 357 rem maximum.I don't want to blow up.this 444 Winchester too valuable and I.like my.hands too .I.have never shot a 444 that's why I am asking lots of questions before I make mistakes .I might change the scope mounts to Burris signature zee rings for weaver bases that plastic insert sends way less shock to the scope .I.used them on my 338-378 and 416 rem mag never messed up a scope .This 444 is like super sizing a big bore 94 in 375 Winchester .Hopefully it all works out good and this will be an awesome woods rifle !