Thanks for posting all the info on your new line of scopes. I appreciate that it takes quite a bit of time and R & D to put something like this together, but is there any future plans to create a scope with similar features (zero stop, FFP, precise and repeatable adjustments) in a smaller package, with less magnification, and perhaps a simpler reticle? I know a scope like that has often been discussed on this forum and others, and I'd expect it would be popular with many hunters and shooters. As a hunter, I would love a scope with a precise repeatable adjustments, zero stop, a simple reticle with a few (ideally mil) windage and elevation holdover points, FFP, and relatively compact size. A capped windage, or lockable turret would also be a fantastic feature. I bring it up because this new line of scopes, seems to check many of the boxes, but it is just too much scope for what I'm personally looking for. A smaller scope, perhaps with a 40ish mm objective and magnification range with a low end of 1-3 and a high end of 8-10, in this line could be very popular. I know I would buy one, especially if the pricing matches the rest of your line, and is in the $700 range. The other comparable scopes produced by your competitors fall short in one area or another (price, size, turrets, SFP, etc.)