I hope this helps a bit. A guy I helped out on The Hide sent this to me regarding Nikon's BLACK FX1000 4-16x50 Illuminated MRAD. I just picked one up to go on a 6.5CM but with TX having record high temps it may be another week or so till I get to the range.

As promised I took the scope out today after initially zeroing it a few days ago and shot a a tall target test and box test.

A few days ago, when I first zeroed it, I did have some issues setting the zero stop when the internal zero stop ring did not want to spin down to the bottom after loosening the three screws securing it in place. It is my belief the zero stop may have originally been installed on the spindle slightly cross threaded. Fortunately, after backing it out some and screwing it back down using a little extra force I was able to get it past the rough spot and got it to spin all the way down to properly set the zero stop.

Today, I shot a tall target test (0 to +10.0 Mil elevation) as well as a box test (-3.0 to +3.0 Mil of windage). The scope did very, very well! In all cases the differences from expected to actual were less than 0.5% (well inside this shooters ability) and the scope returned to its original zero no matter how I dialed it going out, shooting, and coming back to (0, 0). This unit is definitively a keeper as I can't find any fault(s) anywhere... hopefully it wii keep working well and I get to enjoy it for a long time.