Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by Jeremy_B
Cummins, we have the 4-16 available in SFP in the X1000 line. The FX1000 is all FFP. The windage isn't capped because this scope isn't $2k+. We could have done in but it would require an entire new scope chassis and that would have doubled the price of the scope. We will have a lot more to offer in the future but were trying to bring the most scope for the money of anyone.

thanks for piping in, an explanation is always nice. I do think across the board capping the windage would make many happy and not offend the tactical crowd that buys alot of these type scopes. I too would also like to see a 3-12 ish model, also something with super reliable tracking, glass I don't really care about, prostaff or 10 year old buck master glass would make me happy if the scope tracked right and true.

This.

Jesus, this has been asked for about 10,000 times on this forum. To date, only Nightforce and Bushnell LRHS have seemed to figure it out, though SWFA and the SS line come close. I keep seeing manufacturers/reps keep come on this site and telling us what they have and touting their wares. Just once I’d like to see one ask us what “we” want and then make it. There is more hunting/shooting knowledge on this site than anywhere else in the world I’d argue, but manufacturers don’t seem smart enough to take advantage of that.

For the record, my vote is to recreate the LRHS under 20 ounces and under a grand and you can likely sell a couple of thousand just on this site alone.

Last edited by iddave; 02/06/18.

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.