FatOldMIHunter,

You need to listen to Dogshitter, kuuuntman22, and Smokingweed because Doggshitter is a lying coward, kuuunt22 needs the sympathy because the neighbor was phuuking his wife, and Smoke, well his story changes more than his brown stained underwear 😀😀😀

It seems painfully obvious that the three clowns have zero idea as to how to show curtiousy or respect to an older gentlemen but rest easy sir knowing that many of us here on the fire do. 😁

Since you have reloader 26 on hand a great load that has been stable from below zero to 40 above in the 6.5 Swede is 49.5 grains RL26, 147 eld hornady, rem 9 1/2 primer in Lapua brass. In a tikka t3 that load showed no vertical stringing at 500 yds and groups under 2". The 147 works great on deer but I wouldn't recommend it for elk.

PS....I'm just another poor stupid phuucker trying to make my way through life like yourself. I really wish I was cool like the coward crowd but hey, we can't all be cool can we

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 02/11/18.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field