I'll be happy to clarify: read the Second Amendment. It's cut and dry. Now read the Tenth. Now, understand that no element of government can regulate a right in any way, or it ceases to be a right and becomes a government-granted privilege, like driving on a public road, for example. In order for a state government to overstep the boundaries placed upon government in the Constitution, it must secede.

Now, if you read the link, or simply google 3 felonies a day, you'll see that the average gun owner ALREADY IS a felon. You are subject to over 1 million laws. Do you have any idea what most of them are? So yes, I am stating that felons have their gun rights intact, simply by saying that the right exists, even for current felons. If you want to argue that CONVICTED felons are the ones who have lost their rights, you've argued first that man can take away what God gives, and second, that your personal prohibition to gun rights is a prosecutor away. Good luck with that. The Constitution restricts THE GOVERNMENT. The rights belong to THE PEOPLE. You've all let the law be turned on its head, and now you are actually advocating for your own unlawful disarming. Imbeciles.

Last edited by HuntnShoot; 02/20/18.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.